Portrait Stencil Workshop
Create an multi-layered photo realistic stencil.
(3 Hour Class)
Our advanced stencil workshop is perfect for anyone looking to expand their skills in stencil making. In this class you will create a multi-layered stencil based on a portrait of your choice.
Building on the basics of stencil making taught in our beginners class, this workshop will give guests the opportunity to create more advanced multi-layered stencils. We will play around with photo-realism and create stencils based on a photographic portrait provided by you!
Our stenciling superstar ‘Man of Darkness’ will share all his insider tips of the trades and shortcuts to get you on your way to creating highly detailed multi-layer stencils.
- Advanced stencilling techniques to create photo-realistic multi-layered stencils.
- You will work alongside one of Melbourne’s most famous stencil artists and learn all the insider tips to create stunning multi-layered stencils. We will provide you with all materials including acetate, markers, cutting knives and mats, spray paint, safety equipment (gloves, mask, aprons) etc. Every participant will get their own canvas to paint and take home. A light morning tea is also provided.
- Street Parking available on Dudley St (metered)
- Closest/cheapest parking CARe Park, Lot 156 West Tower. 338-360 Dudley St
West Melbourne. 24/7 hour car park, pay and display, $11 for 12 Hours, 700m from Blender Studios (6 minutes walk)
- Prior to the class you will need to email us the photograph (a portrait) that you would like to use as your reference for your stencil on so we can ensure it is suitable for the stencilling process. We will print this image off for you to use during the workshop.
Make sure you wear appropriate clothing for painting. If spray paint gets on your clothes, chances are it won’t come out.
To book this workshop you must have completed our Stencil Workshop (beginners) or show us evidence of stencils that you have made in the past.
Blender Studios requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Blender Studios to organise a refund or transfer
Blender Studios reserves the right to cancel workshops should the minimum number of bookings not be met.
In the case that a workshop is cancelled, you will receive a full refund or credit.
Weather Contingency: Workshops will run regardless of unfavourable weather conditions.
No Show- No refund.
Cancellation must be made via e-mail or phone call at least 48hrs prior the workshop time.